What is Collegiate Collective?
On May 7, we’re rolling out a brand new web resource to enable anyone and everyone who is engaged in ministering to college students to have a place to go to ask those burning ministry questions. With the launch of CollegiateCollective.com, everyone is invited into the conversation.
What makes Collegiate Collective different?
- Collaboration – Using an extensive network of experienced and innovative collegiate ministry leaders, the Collective does not seek to be one authoritative voice, but rather a platform for many proven voices in collegiate ministry.
- Application – The goal of Collegiate Collective is to provide practical information for the practicing ministry leader. We want to focus on the nuts-and-bolts of ministry.
- Consistency – You can expect multiple pieces of fresh content every single week, in a variety of convenient formats, not to mention a searchable library of archived content – making the Collective a veritable encyclopedia of college ministry.
How can you become part of the Collective?
- Visit collegiatecollective.com
- Follow on Twitter: @CollegiateColl
- Register for weekly updates on the website.